Monday, May 16, 2011

Splish, Splash, Sploosh! ‘Pubble’ Play!

It was a rainy weekend here and it doesn’t look much different for the next week so tonight a brief walk turned into an adventure in ‘pubble’ play!  We were only outside for about 10 mins as it was a cool night but Hannah made the most of every single moment! 

Checking out the neighbour’s downspoutDSC_8096

DSC_8095

Oh yah!!  This is what pubbles are for!DSC_8099

DSC_8100

DSC_8107

All the fun resulted in boots full of water!

I had taken today off work to take a friend to an appointment.  My plans changed a bit when flu took over the daycare provider’s home for the weekend so I got to spend today with Hannah.  What a treat it was to wake up and not need to be anywhere for 5 hours!  We just don’t get that right now with gymnastics on Saturdays and church on Sundays.  We spent time reading, playing, giggling and just enjoying being together.  The afternoon was a time of playing at a park while waiting for our friend.  What a treat it was to spend this time with you Hannah!  I love you!!DSC_8104

Oh Hannah!  I love your zest for life and how every single moment is one to be embraced and enjoyed!   Mommy learns more from you every single day and I cannot begin to express how my heart is full to overflowing with love for you!!!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet!

    I just love her little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love how you ask her if she's a "little" wet. LOL!
    Yes, her zest for life is incredible and I'm so happy that we both have girls who aren't afraid of getting wet, muddy and downright dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN!!!!

    Z was sitting in my lap when I was looking at your pictures. He would smile and I pointed to Hannah and would say, "see Hannah?" He kept calling her 'Nuh' and would smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!! I love splashing in the puddles and so does Jenny! Cuteness Hannah is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, before Little T came home I had stopped splashing in puddles. The boys were older and they just didn't "play" like that anymore. Now that she's home and we are out and about after the rain I make a point to splash in them! And Little T? She loves it!! :)

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puddles are just the best!! SO much fun. H is a pro puddle jumper!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...