Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Please Pray for Baby Tatianna **UPDATED Thurs, May 19, 12:00pm**

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned about the premature birth (at 25 weeks gestation) of a friend's granddaughters. Baby Jaida passed away a couple of weeks ago and now Baby Tatianna needs your prayers as she is fighting hard for her precious little life.
Her kidneys are not functioning properly and the doctors are doing all they can to help her. Praise God that last night there was urine produced! Yay!!!

Little Tatianna is still fighting hard and I ask that you please pray for her. I know her family appreciates all your prayers as I have shared with them that many people here are praying for them.


Thank you for praying.......

**UPDATE**
We got news last night that the medicine has worked well, almost too well. The meds put a little too much fluids in her body causing some to pool in her lungs and around her organs. She is on new medication to help reduce the fluids and a special machine that will help evaporate the fluids around her organs.

Once those fluids are evaporated she will truly be stable once again with the opportunity to rest and build strength to prepare to face her next battle. She truly is a fighter having faced death on two occasions and winning her battles. It is all due to the love surrounding her and the prayers on her behalf from friends, family and strangers.

Thank you for your support and prayers for Tatianna Derrilyn Lee.

8 comments:

  1. We will have Tatiana in our thoughts and prayers. She must be so tiny and perfect! You are such a compassionate friend. Thanks for sharing your love and faith. We love seeing pictures of Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. We will definatley add our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will continue to pray for Tatiana and the entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sad, I can't even imagine - I will be sure to keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for baby and family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad she beat the last battle! Poor little thing...

    Sending a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful! Thank you for the pictures. What a precious babe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping she is getting stronger. We are praying for my cousin's grandson, who was also born at 25 week at under 2 lbs weight, Baby Henry. He is having his ups and downs but is gaining weight. I put a prayer request on my Facebook a couple of weeks ago, I think I will update it. Prayer said!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...