Sunday, November 04, 2007

Way to Go Jill!

Jill and I met in the summer of 2006 when we were attending an Open Arms picnic. Her family and I were one of the very few 'waiting families' there and when she found me and invited me to sit with them, a friendship was born!

Jill has started a wonderful new business selling all natural Bath and Body Products that she makes in her home. Oh how sweet her home must smell! On Saturday there was a sale at a local golf course featuring Moms who have opened businesses of their own. It was neat to see all the different creative ideas these women have come up with but Jill's booth was by far my favourite...and the busiest! Her little booth never stopped hopping and she was taking orders for some things that she'd run out of.

This picture was taken earlier in the day and when I see how many items she had on her table I can see how well she did at the sale! Way to go Jill!!! Her products are wonderful! I tried a number of them and didn't leave empty handed. Local stores have also begun to carry her products. Wahoo!

I love to support friends and this time it's extra special as she is waiting for her daughter from China too!

All the best Jill as you dive into this new business! I'm looking forward to the baby line that you're working on. I'm sure Hannah will be using Breathe products just like her mommy!

Here's a link to Jill's site! Take a moment to check out her beautiful products that are also very reasonable. Christmas shopping anyone?

4 comments:

  1. I almost couldn't wait to jump in the shower yesterdy just so I could try her products. So great!
    I know she will be totally successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I cant wait to spend some time at her site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Catherine!!

    you know how much I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...