Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank You Secret Pal!

June's gift theme was 'Baby's Got a Boo Boo' and my SP found lots of helpful items for Hannah to use. (It was funny to see some of the same items I bought for my SP sent to Hannah.) Another challenge we faced was with the delay in referrals continuing my SP bought things that wouldn't expire before I travel. Great job SP!

This month's gift contained Dora tissues, Dora band-aids (for when Hannah goes through the 'Yes Mommy, I need 20 band-aids on at one time' stage), an eyedropper type medicine dispenser, thermometer, travel first-aid kit and a really neat little bottle type medicine dispenser with a nipple in it. I hadn't seen anything like that but think it's really neat!

The package also had 2 cute little books, cotton pads, a pill divider and travel size wet ones.

Such useful items and I'll be able to take many of them with me to China. Thank you SP! There are many items on my 'to buy someday' list that I can now cross off because of your generosity. I really appreciate all the thought and care that you put into purchasing gifts each month!

14 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome SB gifts! I hear ya about the bandaids ! (we're going through that phase right now with the papaya!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gifts! oh yes...dora bandaids...my little pony, barbie...no, no, not that one mommy...THAT bandaid!!! Because they all can't be the same Dora picture, can they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool gifts. You can NEVER have to many bandaids, let me tell you. Stickers are something else you'll want to stock up on. Amazing how they make all boo boos much better. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always so amazed at how incredibly generous our SPs are. Yours is very cool!! I love those Dora tissues!! I agree with Robin about stickers; they are amazinng! I give them to my grade eights and will mst likely give them to my grade 12s as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to join in on something like this..WHat a nice pal you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gifts that you will definately need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course Mommy will have to wear the bandaids too! Didn't you know that? I've been known to wear Tweety Bird bandaids to church. Can't wait to see you wear the Dora ones, Catherine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely some good China items in there. And others that will have to wait until she's a bit older . . . but still very useful. You have a great SP.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I need to find me some of those Dora tissues!!
    And as for the band-aids, we go through them too fast, because my girls need a band-aid for every little bruise, scratch, etc. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a neat theme for SP gifts! You got some great things . Love the Dora Bandaids :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a really wonderful gift back. You will use everything in there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love our Secret Pals....I only have one month left and my swap is done!! So now I will have to live through all you as you get your gifts!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...