It was fun to have a little gift exchange while we were together. Hannah and Mommy both received some really neat things!
- Adorable little pink shoes with black polka dots. Can’t wait until she wears these cuties!
- Coveted ‘Everybody Loves a Brown Eyed Girl’ t-shirt! (Wahoo…we have one now!)
- Beautiful handmade bracelet
- ‘Forever Lily’ book – I’m already 100 pages into it and really enjoying it!
- Cute little ladybug bib that will really come in handy
- Yummy homemade ladybug cookie (who’s a little squished after the flight :o)
- Fun, beautiful ‘Hannah’ nametag that I’ll put on her diaper bag
A fun t-shirt that we each rec’d to remember the infamous ‘Bodacious Blogger Break of 2007!’
Mom’s Survival kit that contained:
My little gifts ready to be handed out.
Thanks Norma and Rebecca for all your help in helping me make these.
Thanks so much for your great gifts everyone! Each one is special because of who it came from!
Miss you like crazy!!