Thursday, July 19, 2007

Carry On Only (COO)?? I Think Not!!!

Can you believe this is what I have packed for a weekend away? Yes...a weekend! 4 days, 3 nights. That's all folks! My hat is off to my friends Connie and Lisa who have done or are planning to do their entire China trip by going COO! I can't even imagine that! I think I need a packing intervention and since I'll be with these 2 great ladies this weekend maybe they can offer me some help? (To my defense, after last weeks pillow fiasco I do have 2 pillows packed in the big suitcase which is almost everything that is in that one!) Anyway, I'm prepared (I hope) so I'm off!

Where? To the great state of Georgia to meet up with a group of bloggy pals, most of whom I've only met online! It will be wonderful to see Stacy, Connie and Krista again and I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of new friends too! Looking forward to a fabulous weekend with friends old and new!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast!!! I hear you on the luggage. Right now I have 2 suitcases for China, and my clothes are not in it yet! I am hoping to condense it some before I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a total blast! I wish I was coming too!!

    p.s. I am trying to pack for 2.5 weeks in China for 2 adults and 2 children using only 1 large suitcase, 1 medium suitcase and 2 backpacks. Can it be done?? Tune in and see ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I hate to see what your luggage will look like for 2 wks in China...gulp!! *grin*

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! Say hi to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! I'm very interested to see how you'll go, packing for China!!!

    You girls will have a blast! Enjoy every minute of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine what your luggage will look like when you're packing for China! LOL
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally with you on the packing...I am finding it impossible.
    Like Julie, I have 4 peoples things in two cases for 2.5 weeks...although I haven't managed to fit everything in as yet!!

    Have a great bloggy weekend...just have loads and loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a wonderful time! Looks like you are ready for anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am so laughing!!! You are not going to do well with the whole packing for china thing! Good thing you have some extra travellers along who could perhaps spare some room in their luggage!

    Have a great weekend away.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah - there is no way I am going COO to China! No Way! Looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...