Sunday, July 30, 2006

What Would You Like to Know?

This weekend was spent with family and it was fabulous! Mom, Dad and I travelled to Windsor and enjoyed a hot, humid, wonderful weekend surrounded by family!

I had the priviledge of sharing for the first time, my adoption journey with many of my Mom's extended family. Throughout the course of the weekend so many people expressed excitement about Hannah and at the same time had many questions. When I think of all that I've learned (which I'm sure is but a drop in the bucket!) about adopting from China, I've learned a lot. People have questions and I love to share from what I know.

The other thing I've learned is how many people have considered or are considering adopting. The number that have shared this with me (4 in the past week alone) has been a huge surprise!!!

So the floor is yours my friends. You know how I love to talk so feel free to ask what you want. If I can answer it, I will. It can be about the adoption or anything else you might like to ask.

To ask a question(s) you can click on the 'comments' field below this post or send me an email. If you're not a member of blogger, no problem. Just click the word comment below, type in your question in the box that appears, (please remember to sign your name at the bottom of your question), copy down the encripted word and hit 'post.' It's that easy. (Comments are always welcome on any post so feel free to write often!)

Ok friends...the floor is open to you. What do your enquiring minds want to know?

2 comments:

  1. This should be an easy one...nothing too intense to start with. How did you decide on 'Hannah' as your baby's name? (I love it.) Were you torn by any others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to ask about your amazing faith. Was that something that just was passed down from your family/parents, or has your faith and belief grown over time?

    Also, I know you are proudly Canadian, but if you could live in any other country, where would that be? Not trying to put in a vote for the U.S., just curious (though that would be great!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...