Thursday, December 23, 2010

It’s All In Disney’s Hands Now

Some of you may remember earlier this fall when I submitted this video to Disney's ‘Let the Memories Begin!’ campaign. 

It was fun to share a couple of our special memories with other Disney fans but truly after it was submitted I didn’t really think much more about it.

Fast forward to last Friday when I received an email from Disney saying they’ve short listed the video to possibly be used in an upcoming ad campaign!!  Cool!!  After getting over the shock we excitedly spent the weekend looking for the original video (which thankfully we found) and signing legal documents for all in the video and submitted them to Disney yesterday.

We’re not sure if it’s going to be used or not but how exciting to even make it this far! 

You know I’ll keep you posted as I hear more. 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...