Tuesday, December 07, 2010

One of the Best Parts of my Entire Day!!!

Oh how I love her!!! 

Daycare pickup is one of the very best parts of my days!  Not only does it signal the transition time from work to home but it’s the beginning of our evenings spent together and oh how precious they are!  Some are filled with swimming lessons, shopping or visits with the grandparents while other evenings we hang out at home reading, playing and just enjoying being together.

This is the amazing moment that happens every single day when I pick Hannah up at daycare.  Today my speedy gal took a minor tumble on the way to the door but this quick video captures her to a T!  She’s fun, loving, full of energy and runs everywhere!   I’m so happy that I thought to capture this special time of the day as truly it is amazing and I am forever blessed that it is my arms my sweet baby girl is running to and I am the ‘Mama!’ she is excited to see!!

PS – Ange’s face is fun to watch when Hannah takes her tumble.  I wonder how many times in a day she sees this happen?  I know it’s often here as truly my baby girl has 2 modes – run and sleep!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, WHEN did she get so fast?!!!! Crazy.
    Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine,

    I don't often post, but I read often. :) I just had to tell you that I watched the little video twice. Such a fun age when they are getting so fast on their feet and yet take their tumbles too. I can tell you are enjoying every minute (well, most?;)of life with your little one. Such a blessing!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is what every mother lives for :-)

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love the video! when the doorbell rings she often looks to Owen for his reaction (as sometimes it been other parents and she gets disappointed), his "hannah it's your mommy!" makes her run even faster! so funny. I'm glad you were able to catch her reaction on video...even the tumble is adorable. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often with her running that fast to the door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling! I am so glad you captured the moment. When she is a teen you can look back on that and know that she really loves you! This is a VERY special video. I wish I had one and that every parent was able to film THE moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That IS one of the best parts of the day. The other would have to be when I see the happy smile first thing in the morning!

    HUGS to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha!! That is the best video ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow she is fast! I had to check her age - not even two yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the look of love and adoration on her face. And happiness to see her special Mama. To see it warms my heart!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video. I am sure it is a great feeling to see her running for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...