Monday, March 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Boo!!

Can't believe you're 9 already! I remember the day you were born and the awesome priviledge of being in the delivery room when you made your grand entrance Rebecca! One of the very, very, VERY best moments of my entire life! I am so blessed to have a niece as amazing and loving as you are! I know you're excited to welcome Hannah home and you've been so understanding during this long wait. You tease me that I keep telling you, 'Next year when you're x Hannah will be here' and you know what...you're right; I have said that for a long time! I can't wait for the day when Hannah meets her big cousin and I finally get to see the 2 girls I love together!

Happy Birthday sweetie! I love you SO MUCH! What a lot of great times we've had together! Here's to many, many more!! Can you imagine how much fun we'll have when you introduce Hannah to Disney? You'll be the very best tour guide and introduce her to all your friends there!

12 comments:

  1. What a little beauty! Happy Birthday to Boo!

    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetie. And, she has a real sweetie of an aunt. Lucky girls, lucky aunt.

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sweet Boo!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to a cute Boo! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday pretty girl!!

    We love those neices don't we!!!
    They are such a blessing.

    Love, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Boo.
    She is a cutie.

    Hope all is well with you.
    I see your Rrrrrolling again.
    I'm 12 to 1 so far. With at least 2 already been rolled cups :o(

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...