Monday, March 17, 2008

Olympics Sneak Peak...Maybe.

I'm not sure how to add this video directly to my blog so instead I'll have to ask you to click here to see some really fun entertainment similar to what we may see at the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics which will begin August 8, 2008 at 8:08pm! (When I first viewed this video a couple of weeks ago they thought it might be a behind the scenes view of preparations for the ceremonies but now it appears that it may be something else. Regardless it's a great video to watch!)

I've been a HUGE fan of the Olympics for as long as I can remember and knowing that these Olympics will be in the country that my daughter is living (or I'm guessing should be living by the time they begin on August 8th!) gives me chills!!

Hope you enjoy the video as much as I did. Beautiful!!

8 comments:

  1. The Olympics are cool. It's even cooler when you're in the city that's hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. For both reasons!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That video really was amazing!!!! Can you imagine how many HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS that must take to come up with something that amazing???!!! :)

    Can't wait to till August!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes my heart yearn to be back there....it's so weird....deep down i wish the Olympics were not being held here...I believe the "slow down" has to do with some of it.....

    Have a great week.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this video. I first saw it when a member of our SWI group posted the link. She later posted that it may not be the Olympics since some of the clips are apparently Korean. Either way, it's stunning choreography. Can't wait 'til August - I LOVE the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. When we were China our bus driver took the long way back from the Great Wall to show us the buildings where the Olympics were going to be. One of the buildings was really cool and looked kind of like a nest (for lack of a better description).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very neat video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just delurking to say that it looks mostly if not all N.Korean. :)
    God bless,
    A friend overseas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...