Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Praising God for HIS Protection!

This past August my Pastor's son Graydon, headed off to Africa to minister on the university campus of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania with Campus Crusade for Christ.

Last week he and a friend from his team went on a guided safari. When they returned to the village they started from they looked into the distance and saw a beautiful mountain. Being the adventurers they were, they asked the locals about hiking to the mountain and what it might entail. Gathering some meager rations of water, cookies and oranges they set forth on what would be a adventure beyond anything they could ever imagine. The fact that they returned is only due to God's grace, provision and leading. Lost in the jungle for more than 40 hours, God provided, protected and led these boys safely home. If you would like to read more, please go to Graydon's African Adventure. (To start at the beginning of their story, please scroll down until you see, September 27, 2006)

"Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

Psalm 91b


PRAISING GOD for safely guiding Graydon and Byron home!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yikes - what an adventure. And what a testimony to their faith. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    k

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...