Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving
to all my Canadian family and friends! Today may we be thankful for all that we have.
God is so good!


  1. Have a great holiday to all our friends up north!

  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Catherine1 Enjoy your day! The sun is shining and the weather is warm and lovely. Joël and I are headin out for a hiek today as we think the rest of the week is set for rain.

  3. Ok, I'm a dumb American and had to go Google "Canadian Thanksgiving." *grin* Now I've got it, so Happy Thanksgiving Catherine!

    For any other clueless folks from the States, here's the scoop.

  4. Happy Thanksgiving!

    I just saw your comment on my blog and 'found' you! Thank you for your sweet words and may the journey to your daughter be wonderful and meaningful, I know it was for us.

  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And yes, indeed, God is very good! We have so much to be thankful for!

    Janet T.

  6. I ditto that! Hope you had a great day and a great weekend. Awesome fall weather eh?


  7. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

  8. Hope you had a wonderful weekend my friend!!

    Any news on that new baby??!!!

  9. Hello to my new friend and I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...