Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Welcome to 'Catherine's Chatter ~ My Adoption Blog!'

Welcome! If you're reading this for the first time, you may be one of many family and friends that have asked to follow my adoption journey. I'd origianlly thought of setting up a website but then 'blogs' became all the rage and besides that, they're much easier to use.

I look forward to sharing this special, amazing, wonderful, sometimes overwhelming journey with you!

Some days you'll hear about the steps that are happening in the journey. Sometimes you'll hear my heart's cry to God for His leading and guidance. Other days I'll just talk about the day to day events happening in my little corner of the world.

Please feel free to check in as often as you like. After each entry their is a 'comments' section. Please use these for your enjoyment and mine! It's fun to read your stories, thoughts and comments.

I've made a few entries before today. A couple of the key ones are:
A New Adventure...My Adoption Blog and
New Beginnings.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful journey with me! Your prayers, support and friendship are needed and appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cath,

    Looks like you really got the hang of this blog thing. I get the feeling we'll be doing a lot of reading! LOL :) Thanks for sharing your story. I can't wait to hear all that's still to come. °o°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine,
    Found your blog through Gwen-Blog. I am looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...