Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Beginnings

After much prayer, crying out to God seeking His Will, I can now share with you that I am moving ahead with the adoption of a precious baby girl from China! I am totally at peace with this decision and believe that to do anything but move forward would not be what God's plan is for my life right now. It feels so good to know that this decision has been bathed in prayer both by myself, my precious parents, my family and many, many friends! Thank you for praying and laying this before the feet of Jesus.

'In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait in expectation.' Psalm 5:3

It is wonderful to know that I have prayer warriors along this journey; uplifting and supporting me along the way. The fact that people take time out of their busy lives to pray for me and the adoption is both ans awesome and humbling experience. Please know that you are appreciated more than you know and that I covet your prayers. This precious baby girl who is probably not even born yet, will wonderfully change my life forever and she will also be a part of your lives too! How precious it will be to share with her someday about the many, many people who prayed for her before she was ever born and before we became a forever family!

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...