Friday, August 19, 2005

Calling 'Open Arms'

Well, today I made 'the call' to Deborah at my agency, Open Arms to International Adoption. Open Arms

Deborah was happy to hear that I've decided to go ahead with the adoption and told me that my spot is still available just as she said it would be! I'm so excited! There is 1 other single ahead of me who is also working on her homestudy. Deborah also told me that she has 4 dossiers for singles that she will be sending to China shortly! Just think, in a few short months it will be my dossier that is ready to go! I can hardly stand it!! Until then I have a lot of paperwork, studying and preparation to do. Let the paperchase begin!

2 comments:

  1. It's a great feeling... right??? Congrats!

    -Lisa : )
    http://journeytogracie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...