Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Police Check......check!

Happy to say my local police check returned today with a totally clear record. (Phew! ;o) Having the clear record wasn't the question...just how long it would take was the unknown. A week is a really good turnaround time! Some of my friends in larger cities find this check can take 4-6 weeks which seems like forever when you're paperchasing.

I've spoken with the friend who is going to do my fingerprints this week. Just need to call him back and set up a time. Sending fingerprints to the RCMP for their check seems to take a little longer so it's my goal to have them taken and in the mail before Friday. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw your comment on my blog so I decided to check out yours. How precious that you are going to adopt a baby from China! I have a good friend that is doing the same and another friend that got twin boys from Korea.

    I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...