Friday, November 11, 2011

A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

(We took a fun 2 day side trip to Disney for a couple of days so posting is a little behind.) 

Tuesday our day started as has become the norm for this trip with Hannah and I heading out in the golf cart at the break of dawn to pick up breakfast for the family.  This time Nana came along for the ride with us.IMG_3051

We also stopped to pick up some yogurt for Grandma.  One perk to being in a little city that is made up of mainly retired people is that there’s a good chance you’ll get the really cool carts at the stores!  This morning it was car in the grocery store (yes, still in pj’s Smile)IMG_3049

and later in the day at our first Target stop of the trip.IMG_3061

Hannah thinks the popcorn available at Tar-jay is a great treat!  Mommy likes it because it encourages her to sit in the cart rather than ‘help’ mommy shop.

We know that Target is Uncle Mark’s favourite store south of a da border so we stopped to take the traditional pic on the red ball while Hannah threw up her arms and shouted, ‘Uncle Mark!!’IMG_3057

My little shopping diva wanted to hold, wear and try on everything sparkly in the entire store!  And yes, Mommy bought the hat because she looked just too cute wearing it!!IMG_3073

Mom, Sharon, Aunt Louise and I were going out for lunch together and the guys were going to watch Hannah!  Here’s mom giving them a walk through the contents of the diaper bag.  Too funny!!IMG_3055

I saw a few pics on Grandpa’s camera that unfortunately I don’t have the cables to download but it’s safe to say a great time was had by all!!

Chillaxin in the afternoon watching some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  I bought Hannah these kids headphones recently and it’s safe to say they’re a big hit and I’m really impressed with the good quality.IMG_3074

Tuesday was also a day of celebration as Mom and Dad celebrated their 53rd Wedding Anniversary!  We went out for dinner and enjoyed a delicious Italian supper. Happy Anniversary mom and dad!IMG_3075

Just a fun pic of Hannah helping me get her milk ready at the end of th day.

IMG_3054

Next strop….Magic Kingdom!  Now, Mommy needs to narrow down the pics and stories.  We had a fabulous 2 days at Disney and I’m looking forward to sharing more with you.

9 comments:

  1. Our girls are so much alike it amazes me! Love it!
    We did Dland last weekend and Jenny is all about going back now....she LOVED it!! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat! She's adorable!
    Hoping Hannah has the men in your family trained for babysitting fun!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about the diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is TOO sassy cute for words! That hat is adorb but she looks like such a big girl! Make time slow down please...it flies by.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh these pics are fantastic. your daughter is so beautiful Catherine! next time you are down this way we MUST meet. weird my child has never been to Disney (all of 2 hours south of me)- and here you have come so many times! glad it was so much fun and happy anniversary to your mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you let her try on everything! Awesome.

    I do have to admit, when I saw the picture of them checking out the inside of the diaper bag before I read the caption....I thought he was throwing up in it.

    Man, my viewpoint is distorted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! 53 years! amazing. How wonderful you were there to celebrate with them :)

    Thanks for saying 'hi' to the mouse for the boys. Hopefully it won't be too long before we return.

    So glad you guys are back today - seems too quiet around here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the hat...and Hannah looks so grown up with those headphones!!!! I guess I really haven't seen you guys in awhile! :-)
    Hugs,
    "Auntie" Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY Uncle Mark!!!!

    That hat is perfect for Hannah - I can see why you bought it for her!

    Congratulations to your parents and 53 years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...