The other day I was looking in Hannah’s daycare bag trying to find a pair of her sunglasses. It suddenly struck me as funny at the sheer amount of things I carry back and forth for her each day. Things she uses on a daily/weekly basis both at daycare and at home so back and forth they go.
This is what is in her bag as of right now. (Well…since I took the pic. If I was being honest I’d tell you that I found a scarf and pair of mitts in the bottom of the bag even though it is mid June. Oops….guess I should clean it out more often!)
The items in her spring/ summer daycare bag are:
- rubber boots for puddle jumping
- running shoes and socks
- water shoes for fun at local splash pads
- bathing suit for splash pads and sprinkler fun
- 2 hats – a girl must have options!
- 2 pairs of sunglasses: Tinkerbelle and ‘Hollywood’s’ – more options required
- a jacket for cool days
- splash pants to go with the puddle jumping
- Aveeno lotion for my itchy baby girl. She has such sensitive skin, especially during the dry winter months
So this is it….for now. Fall and winter bring a whole new assortment of goodies. I’ll have to capture that later this year. I know someday I’ll forget these moments so am thankful to be capturing them now.