Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Celebrating 39 months Closer to Hannah!

39 months ago on March 23, 2006 my file was logged with the China Center of Adoption Affairs and now I am OHSOCLOSE to receiving Hannah's referral!!! 39 down and only 1 or 2 to go! Wheee!!!

God has been my continued strength and guide through this entire process. He has provided peace and comfort during the wait. The wait has been so much more than I had ever anticipated but not one second longer than God knew it would be! He was just keeping this part a secret. :o)

Will 39 be my last log in date celebration before Hannah's referral? I don't really think so but I believe 40 will be it! Now, should I be wrong and Hannah's referral arrive in July, I'll happily serve myself up a big ole helping of Humble Pie!!

I am so thankful for each of you too! Some of you are new friends I know only through comments and emails; others we've met in person; some have become treasured friends that feel like we've known one another for years and others are family and friends who knew me 'pre-adoption' days and have been supporters and my biggest cheerleaders. To each of you...THANK YOU!!!

39 closer and the end is in sight!!!! Can you believe it?????? Soon, very, very soon we will all know who Hannah is...the baby girl God planned long ago to be my daughter and I, her Mom!!!

21 comments:

  1. I can't wait! finally an end is in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to hear the good news and see that adorable face for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets hope that this is your LAST Hannahiversary!!

    You are just so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been such an example to me during this wait. I pray that my months 37-49ish are filled with as much patience and grace as you have shown. I'm so excited that you are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cafrin,

    You are a very special lady in our lives. Wishing with you for time to fly.
    love,
    wela

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are the ones who are lucky to have met YOU!!
    I love that you are so close and that we can all live vicariously through you VERY soon!!!
    Hannah is but a few heartbeats away!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hiding, but I'm still out here....waiting to hear the BIG NEWS!!! Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the blessing and pleasure of knowing you and calling you friend. Forever we will be grateful that though this wait has been long, it has brought us together.

    Sharing in this 39th month done and the building anticipation with you!!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 39 months! You just HAVE to be next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 39 mths???!! That is CRAZY!!! lol I remember panicking that the wait might go to 12 mths!!! lol


    Love ya friend!! Praying for little Hannah right now over in China who is also patiently waiting for the big day when the two of you brought together forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 39 girly..
    I am soooo happy that you are almost there...
    Can't wait to see Hannah's beautiful little face..
    Have a great week..
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sitting on the edge of my sit in anticipation for you. You are soo veryclose to Hannah now. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for you, my friend! I hope this is your last LIDiversary.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sigh. Isn't it an amazing feeling that this child has always been yours, even before she was conceived? Incredible.

    Cannot wait to see the joy on your face when you see hers! I pray that you will be eating that humble pie! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait!!

    PS. Remember Detroit '06? Guess I was a little off when I said you'd get your baby in summer of 2007 since I was going in the fall of that year!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. As much as I love seeing your flowers, I will be so happy when that part of your life is done. Probably not as happy as you, however.

    Soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keeping my fingers crossed that next month is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been reading your blog since you put the glass beads in the jar, I've been checking in all week to see that empty jar. I can't wait to see a picture of Hannah rather than a picture of beads ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...