Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Know I Can!

This beautiful ornament, which I believe is gracing many of our trees this year, was a Christmas gift from my wonderful friend Deb. You remember Deb. She's my 'Hmmm, how many bags will she carry?' friend! :o) Thank you Deb! I love it!! It is a daily reminder that I am exactly where I should be in the wait for Hannah and that in God's perfect time He will bring she and I together.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank all of those who have (or are are going to) participate in the 'Christmas Tree Challenge!' It has been wonderful to have so many people share there trees with us! I love how not only do you show pictures of your tree but also share your stories about favourite decorations and traditions around putting up your tree...or trees. Right David?

It won't be long now and we'll all be sharing our stories of Christmas day and all the fun and excitement this wonderful day holds. I have a gift to give that I'm SOOO excited about!! I'll be blogging it here for sure so stay tuned for the fun (and screams of excitement) of Christmas Day!

14 comments:

  1. It is so lovely. I adore ours...esp because a special and caring friend gave it to us.

    You have to tape the present reaction!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really neat to get to a Hallmark and find one of those ornaments. They are so cute.

    I can't believe Christmas is in less than a week. What a crazy fast month this has been.

    Can't wait to catch up with you.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful ornament. Did it come from Hallmark? I've never seen one like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, I must say yours looks especially nice with the pearls. Quite fitting I would say!

    Bill and I bought ours on Saturday. I love them. I can't stop looking at them.

    Have a good week, Catherine.

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that ornament Catherine. I really want one for our tree too. I bid on one on ebay but got outbid. :( There's also an African one in the same collection that I want to get. They're so cute!

    k

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe we all have that beautiful ornament now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that ornament it is so cute!! I have had my tree up for over a month ! I am going to post pictures tomorrow - what a great idea! I love looking at everyones pictures!!

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Less than a week away, Yikes, I'd better get wrapping. Love the ornament, I first saw it on Kimberly's tree. That was really nice of your friend to get it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that ornament...wish I could see your tree in real time...:)

    Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got our ornaments the ither day and love it. She is now still on our tree. Happy Holidays.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that ornament too! Isn't it cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! yep I bet we all have one :) merry Christmas Catherine and heres to a bright and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...