Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chrismas Fun and the Big Surprise Revealed!

Oh what a great day it has been! I was up early with the excitement of all that the day would bring! Baking and meal prep was first and then off to Carol and David's to enjoy our traditional Christmas breakfast together. Thanks Carol! I love spending this time with your family!

10:00 found me on the road headed to my parent's home. What an exciting time it was as these 5 amazing kids bounced excitedly around the family room waiting for present time! Before we opened gifts it was a time for quiet listening more bouncing, rolling and jumping around while Grandpa read the Christmas story. Grandma had lots of help with her gifts as Noah peaks to see what this one is. Brooke waiting patiently for her next gift. Shelby was into the excitement too but her very favourite activity was by far taking all the wrapping paper and putting it in the garbage! Here Keenan shows off his new 'Cars' backpack. He'll be all set for school in September. And finally, the big reveal!! Here is Rebecca learning about her Christmas gift! Screaming...


This next video is her best friend Victoria learning that she will be coming too! More screaming...

The blur at the end of that video was Victoria rushing upstairs to pack! Guess there's no question that she'll be ready to go next week. This will be her very first trip to Disney and her Grandma (my wonderful friend Sharon) and I are thrilled to be able to see Disney through her eyes!

Finally, this is where Rebecca learned that Victoria was going to be going to Disney with us too!! Yup....still more screaming!


In just 10 sleeps :o) Sharon, Victoria, Rebecca and I will be flying to Florida to enjoy 4 wonderful, fun filled days at Disney!! If the truth were known, Sharon and I did the adult version of jumping around screaming when we found out that this was trip was happening! Emails galore, phone calls and so much excitement. Trust me, this was no easy secret to keep for almost 2 months but we did and we're so glad all the fun of the reveals was captured on video!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had an extra special day today too!

28 comments:

  1. Ohhh, how sweet!

    Merry Christmas, Catherine!

    Hugs, Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun surprise!!!! Will you be my auntie?!!!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those videos are AWESOME Catherine!!! You MUST keep those forever for the girls!!!! :)

    Hope you have a GREAT trip!!! (And for the record...I've NEVER been to Disney before!!! Hint hint!! lol ;)

    LOVE YOU!!!!

    Merry Christmas friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Catherine! What a wonderful family you have! And what an awesome Auntie you are?!!! Can I come to Disney too?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured you were going to video their reactions. ;)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!...Auntie Catherine is just the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that everything went as it should have gone!!

    Glad you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be screaming too if I was told I had a trip coming up. They're so cute! Glad everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful!! I so love surprises like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that is a wonderful gift I love the videos capturing their joy and surprise

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome! I am so glad you captured it on film. What a wonderful surprise!!

    I know you were really excited about your surprise...yeah..the cat is out of the bag. Watch out Mickey!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catherine,

    Thats great video. I have some of my niece who I am taking to Disneyland on Jan29, looking at here gift confused and then asking us what the heck it was. (we gave her the Western travels brochure) Then we told her she was like in shock, then started jumping around to. It was great!!!

    BS
    (Dawn's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the videos. What a fun time you will have.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh they will have fun! We love Disneyland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Catherine, that made me cry, it was so beautiful! Those sweet girls, jumping for joy! I LOVED it! LOVED it! I wish you were MY Auntie.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome Christmas treat for all!! Hope you have a wonderful time at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought I was the best auntie ever...but you may have just taken the cake with that surprise!
    What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a FUN surprise! You are going to have So much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun day! There are a lot of very happy girls!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! what fun! You have great Christmas surprises in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my!! What great reactions and what fun! I was so happy to see that it had finally been revealed, Catherine. Hope your trip is as memorable as these moments.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What fun you will have! Enjoy your trip (and I am hoping you have great weather)!

    Alyson
    LID 01/27/06

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is soooo great !!
    What a wonderful time for all.
    Great videos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Uhm... oh my gosh, that's like TWO HOURS from me girl!! Have a BLAST!!!!!! What an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful surprise! I love the videos of the girl’s excitement!! I can just imagine the fun they will have! You certainly get the #1 Auntie award!

    By the way, I finally posted my Christmas tree on my blog. Thanks for starting this challenge it was fun!

    Smiles! :o)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...