Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Confession...

Some of you may remember this post from a few weeks back when my wonderful friend Kathy came over and helped me make Christmas cards. We had a great evening together and in just a couple of hours 50 cards were ready to go.

Fast forward 3 weeks to today and guess what's still sitting on the dining room table? Yes, you guessed it. The Christmas cards we made together! Life got very busy (as I know you can relate) and somewhere over the past couple of weeks I had to 'let go' of sending out Christmas cards this year.

So here it is my friends. The Christmas card that should already be in your homes but alas is sitting on my table. Sorry!

If you're wondering about what the inside said, well, let's just say they're not quite ready to go for next year either. Still need to decide what to write on the inside.

For all of you who sent beautiful cards and precious pictures of your little ones...THANK YOU!! I have started adding magnets to the back of the pictures and have one side of the fridge dedicated to friends and thier little ones. It's also my inspiration and encouragement montage and I love it! Thank you!

Merry Christmas friends! I am thankful for each of you!!

PS ~ You can act surprised next year when this exact card show up in your mailbox! :o) I have 366 days (since 2008 is a leap year) to get them addressed and mailed out. Can I do it? I hope so but...I'm not making any promises.

9 comments:

  1. They are beautiful cards. Have a really happy Christmas, I'm glad I got to meet you in bloggerland.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice card. You should address them all now that way they will be ready to go next year:)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

    The cards are very pretty...better tuck them away for next year. I can totally relate to getting projects started, but not exactly going all the way. It happens to the best of us!

    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the intention was there and that's all that matters! And you had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I don't feel so bad. This year and last year I did not get my Christmas cards out. I just don't have the energy or time any more, and if it's my health over getting Christmas cards out, I choose to decline sending them. I'm going to send a little update letter out to my friends soon....let's hope.

    Tracey,
    Ontario, Canada...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love you. You are a world class sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...