Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Gift for Hannah

When I arrived at work last Friday I went to visit my friend Norma at her desk for our quick(?) morning chat and coffee. She greeted me with this adorable lamb and beautiful card. The card has a picture of precious, tiny baby feet on the front and says, 'Imagine where they'll go!' I'm sure it's no surprise that this made me cry which in turn caused her to tear up and once again we shed tears of joy together at the thought of baby Hannah. Norma has been by my side from day 1 of this adoption journey and we've shed many tears together, both happy and sad, as I've sought God's leading and will for this adoption journey. She is such a wonderful friend and I am blessed to have her in my life! Love ya Norma!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...