Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Baby Ellie is Here!!! (New pics added)

Today there is great news to be shouted from the rooftops!!!  Baby Ellie is with her forever family!! (Well...Mama and Daddy right now.  Her 7 siblings are waiting at home for her!!!)  I am over the moon excited for them!!!

Look at this sweet, precious, beautiful little girl!!


I have had the privilege of following this wonderful family's previous trips to China as they adopted 4 of their children and last year Pam and I began to email one another and a sweet friendship has been born!  We have been praying for this day since she and Bill accepted Ellie's referral back in May of 2011.  Oh how my heart has hurt for them as they patiently waited for God's perfect time to bring them together even though that time was almost 9 long months!  I.cannot.imagine!!  Their time in China is also special as Ellie and Hannah are from the same province of Hunan so I am able to picture the exact room in my mind where they met Ellie.  Oh what precious memories that room holds!!!

And yet, now...NOW Ellie is with them and God's promise has been fulfilled.  He has brought them together as a family and oh what a precious family it is!  If you want to read an amazing account of God in action, read Ellie's Story here!  God is SO good!!!

If you want to hop over and congratulate this family and follow their journey in China, you may do so here.

It's so sweet each morning as I open their website and Hannah excitedly exclaims, 'That baby Ellie!'


Congratulations Pam and Bill!  Hannah and I are so excited to see Ellie in your arms and we continue to pray for you.  We love you!
**Update** What a wonderful difference 24 hours makes!  Ellie is beginning to feel more comfortable with Mama and Daddy and her sweet personality is emerging!  Look at the difference in her beautiful eyes!!

 
What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. ~Isaiah 46:11

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous! What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOO precious! I adore the last picture! I am so happy to know she is home safe! makes me cry!!

    Awhile back you posted on my blog-

    The wait is long and hard but in the end, oh so worth it! Your new outlook sounds healthy which is what we need to be for ourselves and then in time, our children. Praying this is a year full of wonderful things for you!

    I just wanted to let you know that I have read and reread that over the past few weeks and it has brought me such encouragement. Thanks for you insight and your words. Thanks for taking the time to write them. I needed them more then you know. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Sis
    http://adoption-thecrookedroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! What a beautiful story. I read every work of Ellie's story with tears in my eyes. Pam put into words so well the feelings of my heart. I, too, feel like our family is not complete; however, Dave and I no longer qualify to adopt from China. I'm not sure what God has planned for us.
    It's so cute--lately when we've asked Charlotte where we are going (it could just be to school), she frequently replies "China" with a big smile on her face. Oh, how I wish we could return for a visit--I feel a real strong attraction to the beautiful province of Hunan where a lot of our children are from.
    In the meantime, I will continue to pray for the many families who have yet to meet their beautiful children and wait for God to lift the burden from my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puzzle Suggestion: Cut an 8x10 photo of Hannah into 6-8 equal-sized pieces. The uniform size and shape of the pieces make them easier to put in pkace. When she is ready for a greater challenge, cut each piece in half, length-wise. Later, you can try cuting each piece vertically. And so on, as long as it seems sensible. Easy, inexpensive fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...