Saturday, February 18, 2012

Finally…SNOW!

We’ve had an unusually mild winter this year and while I’m not complaining, it sure was fun to wake up to a fresh cover of snow this morning and it continued throughout most of the day.  Yay!!  Hannah offered to help me shovel and what fun we had!!  IMG_4616I love spending time with my sweetie and it’s such a treat when activities that used to be a chore are now filled with laughter, giggles and fun!  We attempted to make a snowman but he somehow he was demolished.  Hmmm….wonder how that happened? Winking smile IMG_4617

Precious moments

8 comments:

  1. I love snow! We haven't gotten much either, but when we do, it sure is fun. Hannah is so cute with her little red nose! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, we have no snow on the ground here (Boston)! I'm wondering if we're going to get slammed in March...
    Cute pics, you have a great little helper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must have been hit by the same store. Unlike you, I didn't think it was fun at all. I am a grump. Your positive attitude will affect mine today....I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! We are hoping for one good snow before winter ends. It has been a mild one here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine!!

    Hannah is adorable...can't believe how big she is getting!!

    I love you my friend!!

    t

    ReplyDelete
  6. We haven't had any snow this year. The first time I can ever remember that happening. So much for the snowsuit I bought Mia and my excitement over introducing her to the white stuff. Guess that will wait til next year.

    Hannah is getting so big! And I love her hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute hat!!! and what great fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...