Friday, August 27, 2010

Lazy, Sunny Summer Afternoons

(July 25)

My parents have a gorgeous backyard with a fun in ground pool. On this sunny day in July we hung out there with my brother Dave, SIL Trish and 4 of their kiddos. This summer Trish and I have gotten to know one another much better and in turn this means Hannah and Makenna's friendship has blossomed too!

When we were relaxing in the pool I challenged my nephews Noah, Josh and Justin to see if they could stay on top of the beach ball for 10 seconds. The successful person would be $10 richer in the end. I knew it was impossible but it probably entertained them for more than an hour. It was fun to watch them see all the different methods they tried.


Makenna was so content just floating around the pool in her life jacket and tube.Imported Photos 00013

Imported Photos 00003

Hannah watching the funImported Photos 00014

Who needs an amusement park where Bampa and Uncle Dave are around?


Grandma and her baby girlsImported Photos 00025

6 comments:

  1. What a perfect summer's day! Love the shot of the little cousins with Grandma - so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that?? Sigh...cuteness. Summer of 2010 was a GREAT one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I guess the girls had so much fun!! Love the last picture, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like lots of fun!! Love her pink bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! She is growing so much, who told her she could do that????
    I love the pictures!!!

    Lolve and blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness the pic of her in the suit! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...