Sunday, August 16, 2009

Showered with Family Love!! Part II

Once again, Hannah I were blessed beyond measure!! Not only was I able to share precious time with family that I don't see nearly as often as I wish, they shared many gifts with me to help me prepare for Hannah's arrival.

Here are some of the wonderful gifts that will be helpful to have when caring for Hannah and also games and books for her during our time together.








Hannah and I were also blessed to receive many gift cards and monetary gifts. Wow!! I'm going to purchase some special pearls for her at the pearl market when we're in China as a special gift from her Aunt. Also, some will be added to her Disney fund! You know my gal will be making her first trip to Disney early on and I already have more than half the funds saved for our first trip. Mickey...here we come!!

6 comments:

  1. Great gifts! We have many of those books and they're great. Looks like Hannah and Mommy got spoiled. So much fun. Makes it all just that much more real eh?

    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i never comment, but i've been reading your blog for years. i've been interested in your adoption since you first shared the news with me YEARS ago at the scrapbooking thing at church. i'm seriously going to be refreshing your blog all day because i just CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE NEWS!!! the suspense is almost too much for me- i can't even imagine what you're going through!
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL... love all the goodies.. can't wait to see little Hannah playing and using them all..
    hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great gifts and I love all the great books.

    You are right...that ladybug blanket is fab!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMOGHS "The Going To Bed Book" was one of our very favorites. I home Hannah loves it half as much as my Joey did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those Sandra Boynton books were our favorites! AJ LOVED them when he was about 1-2 1/2. He just now started to really move on from them. If you have a chance to read any of her others they are all wonderful! Our very favorties were Pajama Time and the Belly Button Book!

    I can't believe tomorrow might be the day! I'll be thinking of you and Hannah!

    -Jen-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...