Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Morning And It's Eerily Quiet Out There in Referral Land!

I've held off posting for a bit hoping to have something...anything to post but alas, no. RQ is quiet. No agencies have reported receiving a package. Nobody has received a call putting them on 'stand by'. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nope!! Ahhhhh!!! The silence is deafening!! If anything changes you can be reassured I'll update here!

One cool thing I was able to do this morning was to add my blog to Rumor Queen's post requesting blogs to add to her BABIES!! post when the referrals so begin to arrive. That was super cool and I was shaking like a leaf just typing it! Here's my post...typos and all!

Ready for THE CALL and have my mobile CNN kit ready to roll!

**Update - Fri, Aug 21, 2009 @ 11:15am**

Dutch agency has reported receiving referrals!!! Ooooo....it's getting EXCITING!!!

Off for lunch at a Chinese restaurant. What a great place that would be to receive THE CALL!!

21 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! I'm getting so excited for you. There is NOTHING like getting that first referral. Remember this feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine! So excited for you...Can't wait to see Hannah's picture. Hang in there!

    An another adoptive Mom in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your questions for the call sheet!! So perfect!! You should see the paper I have for Charla full of my chicken scratch and scribbles all over it!! lol I had ZERO notice when they called about Charla so I grabbed the first paper I could find next to me and started writing away on it!! lol I can't throw it out though as I remember SO CLEARLY writing all that out and how crazy excited I was while doing it!!! lol =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually held my breath as I clicked on your blog. The suspense is killing us, though I'm sure it's just a drop in the bucket compared to what you feel. Hope you hear SOON (as in minutes, not hours).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the moment! Congrats in advance!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeal!!! US referrals are arriving. No calls yet but stork announcement from one agency has been sent to their clients!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh I'll be refreshing your blog all day! I even dreamed that you got your referral last night, a 22 month old little girl! lol I hope that doesn't sound too creepy that some stranger is dreaming about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been following your blog for close to 3 years now and I am soooo happy that this is "it" for you! I can hardly wait until you post about Hannah.....
    We are going away for the weekend so I've got my fingers crossed you post something before we have to leave.

    Good luck Catherine!! This is it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crossing EVERYTHING that you will hear some news TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bring on Hannah!! Oh, the wonderful craziness of this ride! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stork has landed at my agency! Should be soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo!! I am so excited for you. Today will be so special:) Just saw a post on RQ that someone got their referral!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You are FIRST on RQ's Babies post!!!!!!! I think that is a great sign!:))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Catherine- I can't wait to see Hannah's beautiful face!!!! We are so excited for you!!
    Michele & Ava

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's 2:37pm here in KY! Surely that referral has landed! I hope you had a good lunch but if you got that call during lunch you better rush home to share it with all of us!!!!! (lol) The suspense is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very exciting. have a backup ink pen handy

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds to me like your water just broke!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...