Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Very Best Cure!

Do you remember yesterday when I mentioned having a tough time with the small LID referral batch? I shed a few tears and my friend Deb was there to catch them.

Fast forward to last night when I was at the grocery store picking up a couple of things. My cell phone rang and Deb asked, 'Where are you and when will you be home?' I laughed and said, 'I'm at the grocery store picking up a couple of treats to send to some of the gals from church who have just moved away to college and are missing home and, I'll be home in a few minutes.' Her response, 'Great. See you in a few minutes' and that's it...she was gone! I laughed, finished packing my groceries and headed home realizing that my house was in a complete shambles because of the painting. Oh well, she'd understand!

Anyway, look what my amazing friend made as a 'pick me up!' Isn't it great?!!!

My wonderful friend who had a ton to do the day after returning from a summer at the cottage, took time to make this beautiful bouquet of love. Ok, ok, it's a bouquet of chocolate but honestly, in my love languages chocolate is right up there!

THANKS DEB!!! I love you and am so happy you're home so that we can share our morning chats again!

23 comments:

  1. So creative and yummy!

    What a great friend.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great friend you have.....this is beautiful!!!!

    NB,Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giving you a bouquet of chocolate once you get here - as well as a nice bug hug!!

    t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, chocolate IS love!! What a great, thoughtful gift! Hope you're feeling better. ~ Hugs ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift and what a thoughtful friend.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm. I love peanut m&m's. So lucky you are to have such great friends. It seems you're always receiving some little surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! (no pun intended....:-)

    Chocolate is my love language too....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate = love in any language. Deb rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clone her... I could use a friend (and some chocolate) like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet was that? Deb is very creative and thoughtful.

    I might have to steal that idea someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In my house ..... chocolate is a food group.
    What a great friend you have, Catherine.
    Don

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh!! What a GREAT idea!!!

    They should market things like that!! I bet they'd sell GREAT!!

    I need one!! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the perfect treat!! Nothing brings a smile better than chocolate.

    Unless it is a tall class of cherry coke, a bag of cheddar sour cream potato chips, AND chocolate!!! :)

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When you told me about this on the phone last night, I couldn't actually picture it my head, but WOW!!!!!! You have some great friends, dear girl!
    You are going to share with your other GREAt friends...right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great friend! Chocolate bouquet is even better then flowers!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea, what a wonderful friend.
    Chocolate love you can't beat it.

    hugs
    Elisa.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That could be the best present ever! How wonderful to have such a great friend. Keep on hanging in there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is one SWEET friend, and one SWEEEEEEEEEET gift! Glad you're feeling better and your spirits are higher. I too felt the sting of it, but I'm better now. Of course, I didn't have chocolate to help me get through it, but I'm thinking I should plan it for next time! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great friend sends M&M's!! Thats so sweet. (I love M&M's!)

    I;m so sorry for the sucky 4 days. You are getting closer every day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...