Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gifts from Friends

As is the case with bloggy get-togethers, there were wonderful gifts for all the girls! Tess was excited to share her gift for Hannah so Friday night she gave me this adorable little winter hat...
...and modelled it too! I loved seeing pics last winter of Tess wearing her hat and I know that Hannah will appreciate hers when she encounters her first Canadian winter.
Other neat gifts were: a book about how to draw animals from Maisie and Lisa (that my niece already had fun with this morning), dress up shoes from Tate and Lisa W, a cute fall t-shirt and handmade hair clips from Eliza and Tiffany plus Rose, Marie and Mary-Mia gave us R&M's favourite Dr. Suess books!
The books were made extra special by Rose and Marie taking time to autograph them themselves!
My gifts for the girls were taggies for all (fully endorsed by Tess) so my sewing machine was a whirring the week before as I had 15 of them to take with me.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts for Miss Hannah but more than anything, thank you for your friendship!!! I can't wait for the day when I can introduce you to Hannah in person and meet Tate too!!!

3 comments:

  1. It was like Christmas, wasn't it? That was fun. I had been secretly wanting a taggy. Thank you SO much!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I SO love that hat! (Great model too) wink.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...