Thursday, March 15, 2007

Meeting Baby

Norma and I headed over to her daughter's place yesterday and I had the priviledge of hanging out with my little friend Alyssa and meeting her new baby sister Madelyn! She's adorable and oh so tiny!

Look at that hair! I don't know that I've ever met a baby with quite so much hair and it's oh so soft! Mmmmm...babies!

As I held this precious new baby I was also praying for Hannah and her birth mother. Lifting them before our Lord. Praying He'll be with each of them today.

Alyssa was only too pleased to pose for some pics and then to also show me her spinning abilities in the jolly jumper. Hey...there are some advantages to being a petit 3yo. Jolly jumpers are great for babies to jump in and 3 year olds to spin in! Phew...I was getting dizzy just watching her.

Congrats again Kristy and Darin. You have a beautiful family!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable kiddos!

    Aren't they just the greatest??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet pics!...nothing like holding a newborn eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little ones!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet little ones!

    Welcome to the world Madelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWWW..... too cute! My kids ALL had that much hair, believe it or not. ANd it was jet black. Even Belle. Who is blond and curly now. Go figure. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...