Thursday, May 24, 2012

Preschool Play

When I arrived to pick up Hannah from daycare yesterday Ange asked if I had my camera with me?  I popped back to the car and thankfully the kids were in the mood to play ‘Wedding’ again.  So sweet!  Owen is the narrator, Noah the groom and Hannah the bride.  I love how well the kids play together and the sweet friendship they share!  The spot where Hannah runs down the hill and calls to Noah, once again using her ‘gentle voice’ makes me giggle!  Heh…check out Noah running down the hill.  I think he had his pucker ready from half way down!  (Ben, it may be best to avert your eyes! Winking smile)

So sweet!

4 comments:

  1. You weren't here when my next door neighbour was BBQ'ing and he and his wife looked over the fence and asked how much for the dinner theatre? lol. I think that's why they were so caught up in acting out their play, over and over again. It was better than when they were pretending to BBQ and would bang on the sand buckets yelling "dinner's ready!" at the top of their lungs. I think my neighbor went inside after that, he probably thought they would stare through the fence at them eating dinner, which they probably would have :)lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I can only imagine!! Hmmm...now I'm in the mood for BBQ for supper! Wonder if Hannah's up for cooking? :o)

      Delete
  2. Oh that's so cute! It doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Perfect Flowers", what a sweet little play :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...