Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It’s the Small Things That Still Make Me Smile!!

I just went in to check on Hannah and a smile graced my face as I gazed at my most precious gift.  She was sweetly sleeping on my pillow rather than her own which is something she hasn’t done before.IMG_5578

As I moved the blanket I could see why she’d moved and the smile grew.  She’d carefully tucked in all her ‘fwiends’ on her side of the bed.

IMG_5579

A cute little moment to remember.  Yes, it’s the small things that make me smile.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet heart! Love the fan club that she has brought to bed, we have one of those here as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah has got to be one of the most blessed little girls in the whole world!!! You are such a sweet mother to her <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie!!
    I think you are going to have to find a bigger bed. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Especially since at 5am this morning she was wide awake (although very quiet) and made up her side of the bed for her friends. I woke up as she was moving onto half of my pillow and wrapping my arm around her to cuddle. Sweet (although crowded!) moments. I'll take these for sure!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...