Sunday, May 27, 2012

Let’s Go Fly a Kite!

Friday I worked an earlier day than normal so was able to pick Hannah up early.  Knowing their was a great spring breeze about I stopped by the house on my way to pick her up and grabbed her kite.  I’d purchase it a year ago but we’d just never had an opportunity to use it even though Hannah had patiently asked a few times.  Finally Friday was going to be the first big kite flying adventure!  I wasn’t too sure how we’d get it into the air but between the two of us it only took a few tries.  IMG_5635

Once it was up Hannah held the handle of the kite and I quickly snapped a few pics.  I’m glad I snapped quickly as I think her kite flying interested lasted about 1 1/2 minutes!  SmileIMG_5636

From there we were off to the park for climbing and swinging fun.  Love the giggles!!

IMG_5646

So glad that warm, sunny days are here and we can share more time outside together.IMG_5648

5 comments:

  1. What fun! We have a kite too and never seem to remember to fly it; we must do so soon! And look how big she is, so grown up! Looking forward to our beach adventure this fall again!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! She looks SO big (like a girl, not a toddler!) in that last pic! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! We used to do things like that, but lately as my older kids get older we just don't have time.....I feel sorry Maylin is missing out! Wow....you guys had a great time. I love the beautiful pictures. Hannah is so cute and getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun afternoon! I remember flying kites in the school's yard across from our house, and oh how I love to swing! Can't wait to have my own cutie to re-enjoy these fun times :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...