Friday, October 01, 2010

It was all good until the almonds started flying!

Most mornings as I’m making my lunch Hannah is in her high chair eating breakfast and we ‘chat’ while I putter in the kitchen.  This morning she was finished before I was so I decided to let her help me pack my lunch.  She was having a great time putting everything into the lunch bag and taking it back out again but then I gave her a little piece of plastic wrap that had some slivered almonds in it.  Before I knew it there were almonds flying everywhere and she was having fun making it ‘rain’!  :o) Imported Photos 00288 

 Imported Photos 00287

It may take a little longer to get things done with my little helper by my side but I wouldn’t have it any other way!!

5 comments:

  1. Almond rain...the perfect way to start a day. It beats the usual ordinary wet rain.
    You little girl is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a post title like that - how can you not read it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking more and more like a toddler/little girl, especially in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those moments are definitely the best of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...