Thursday, October 07, 2010

The Better To See You With My Dear!

Last week I was hunting around the freezer in an attempt to figure out what we were going to eat for supper.  You can imagine my surprise when I closed the freezer door to find Hannah sitting on top of her high chair tray!  She is very cautious so I wasn’t too concerned (as you can tell as I took time to take a picture and video) but it was the surprise of seeing her there that got me! 

When I began to look into the freezer she was enjoying a snack while sitting in her high chair and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Not so much by the time I closed the freezer door.  Man she’s fast!!  And oh so cute too!!!

Imported Photos 00012

Part way through the video you’ll hear her say ‘up’ which meant she wanted down.  So far she often seems to only have 1 word for each of 2 opposite words so mommy needs to interpret.

Ope = open and close

On = on and off

Up = up and down

Mommy loves you my little climbing monkey!

2 comments:

  1. In that first picture, she is just soooooooooo proud of herself!!!! What a little cutie pie!!!!

    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Catherine!! She is so adventurous. I'm thinking that she and Chick are going to give us a run for our money!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...