Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada and I have SO much to be thankful for!  First and foremost - my amazing daughter Hannah is here to celebrate her first Thanksgiving with us!!!

This week at daycare Hannah made this adorable little turkey and I almost cried when I saw it.  The tail feathers are her little hands and the body her foot.  This is a keeper for sure!  It is now proudly displayed on our fridge.Imported Photos 00111

Over the years I’ve had a variety of children’s art work decorate my fridge but I can’t begin to explain how amazing it is that now the art work was made by Hannah!

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    PS. I totally understand the artwork. My frig and desk at work have always been papered with projects from nieces, nephews and godchildren. Can't wait for the day when I can actually hang something from my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another two great firsts eh! They just keep coming! Lucky you x

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Happy first Thanksgiving together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...