Monday, January 19, 2009

Only In Canada, Eh?

Sharon and I are off on our January adventure. This year's work has her close to home in the Niagara Falls area so we headed here yesterday. We woke to a snowy morning which made for a bit of a slower drive but oh what a pretty one! Check out some of the beautiful pics from today's travels.

Winter Wonderland


Beautiful!


And, the reason for the title of this post. As we were getting ready to leave Tim Horton's yesterday with our hot chocolates in hand, a couple pulled up on snowmobiles. It struck me as funny so I needed to take a pic. Sharon was just thankful I waited until they went into the store to snap this memorable pic!

Tomorrow it will be icy, snowy Niagara Falls. Even though I live less than 2 hours from the Falls I've never seen them in the winter. Quite excited to see God's handiwork displayed!!

1 comment:

  1. You can have the snow it was a warm 70* here in OK. I love the picture with the barn. It looks so peaceful!!! Traveling via snow mobiles how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...