Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Disney Dreams Come True!!!

These past 2 days were better than I ever could have hoped or imagined ~ sharing time at Disney with Hannah’s Grandma and Grandpa (left) and her Nana and Papa too!!DSC_5687
We laughed, sang, danced, rode rides, watched shows, parades and so much more!  Truly they were perfect days spent with family; sweet, precious family. 
Mommy is tuckered and Shaoey is already fast asleep so for tonight I leave you with one more pic that was taken just before we left Epcot earlier tonight.  We hadn’t met many characters this trip so I made sure to visit Character Connection before leaving.  I’m so happy we did!!  Hannah enjoys watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV so I wanted her to meet the characters.  As we arrived at the front of the line Hannah squirmed out of my arms and couldn’t get to Mickey fast enough.  She was a little shy once she got there but still went to see Mickey all by herself!  Here she is looking up in awe at the Mouse she thinks is the very best!  Look how little she is and how sweet her adorable little face looks!!
DSC_5798
More to come soon…

9 comments:

  1. I love that picture :-) Glad you are having such a good time; you're so lucky to all be sharing this together.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dreams do come true and I am so glad that you are getting the opportunity to have yours come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious memories in the making. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful memories! Glad it has been a wonderful trip!
    See you tomorrow (Friday!!).

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special moment! SO happy for you to have this dream come true.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are nana and papa YOUR grandparents? confused

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous, Nana and Papa are my best friend and her hubby and we are close enough that we feel like family. They are Hannah's 2nd set of Grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great photos Catherine!!! Can't wait to see more. I love Disney and can't wait to take my daughter!!!

    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it was magical to just have all of you there. Glad you had fun but it is hard not to there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...