Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Celebrating Forever Family Day

Hannah and I enjoyed a delicious dinner with Auntie Norma and Uncle John to celebrate our First Forever Family Day.  My parents are already in Florida so they were unable to join us but we Skyped with them later in the evening.

We went to a local Chinese buffet and it was neat to bump into another family who were also there celebrating their Forever Family Day for their daughter whom they brought home from China 2 years ago.  Small world!

Happy Family Day Hannah!!  Mommy loves you SO MUCH!!!

DSC_5650

DSC_5656

Hannah and I are forever blessed!  I can say there are many days that I still pinch myself to believe how wonderfully my life has changed.   God is so good and I am forever grateful to Him for bringing Hannah and I together as a family!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a great way to celebrate!! J., however, cringed when he guessed which restaurant you may have gone to. LOL!
    Happy Hannah Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Keep pinching yourself if you want but your dream did really come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You look so happy...I know the feeling!

    Lisa V ( mom to a 6 1/2 year old beauty from Jiangxi!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic picture of you and Hannah!!

    Happy day to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your year (plus) with us. It's deeply touching to see how happy both you and Hannah are. You were made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Hannah Day!!! Love the smiles and love.


    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...