Monday, April 21, 2008

On Newsstands Now!!

Run, don't walk to your nearest store to pick up one (or two) of these beautiful tributes to China! From cover to cover you will be treated to beautiful pictures, facts, statistics, maps and much, much more! In the centre is a large 20" x 31" pullout with a map of China on one side and a pictoral and factual section about the Forbidden City on the other.

I've only had a few moments to glance at this treasure but I look forward to enjoying more and more of it in the days to come.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to look for it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, totally have to search for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank ya very much my friend! I will pick me some up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will run right out tonight to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip-off. I'll have to check it out soon.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing!!! I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will keep my eyes peeled at my next newstand visit.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine came in the mail yesterday! What a treasure for our daughters!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mike's came last week in the mail. We were very excited when we pulled off the brown wrapper and saw this month's cover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh darn, I wish I would have looked at your post earlier today before my lunch hour. I could have walked over to Borders and picked this copy up.

    I'll be heading out this evening to look for it. Thanks for the tip!

    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...