Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blessings Upon Blessings!!!

People have been so generous in sending blessings for Hannah's Book and I wanted to share the latest additions with you. (Unfortunately my scanner was out of order for over 8 months so some of these are l-o-n-g overdue. Sorry friends!) Without further adieu I want to share with you the scrapbook pages that people have made for Hannah's Blessings Book.

Blessing #46 from the Dakters Family of Ohio
I met this precious family the week they received their referral! Even though we haven't seen one another for almost 2 years we still keep touch via email and it's fun to watch their family growing up.


Blessing #47 from M's Family


Blessing #48 from the Stephens Family of Arizona


Blessing #49 from the Brown Family of Utah
The Brown family recently returned from China with their wonderful son Kai! It was quite the journey home but God has blessed them over and over again and Kai is doing really well and I'm sure his 4 big sisters are enjoying having a little brother to love.


Blessing #50 from my coworker MaryAnne
MaryAnne and I have worked together for many years and she's a great friend! As you can see she knows my love for Disney and incorporated that in her fun layout. She cross-stitched the picture of Minnie and it will be fun to add pictures of Hannah in the spots she left. Thanks MaryAnne!!



Blessing #51 from Wela, Pat of California
Wela is Mary-Mia's Mom and she quickly became a special friend during my visit in January! Looking forward to seeing you again soon Wela! Is it July yet? Love ya!


So many wonderful people have already sent blessings for Hannah's Book. If you would like to see all the pages that have already been made for Hannah, you can do so by clicking here.

It's always a treat to add more pages of love for Hannah so if you would like to make a page for her book that would be great!! Here's some information about how you can contribute to Hannah's Blessings Book.

12 comments:

  1. Sooooooo often I'm reminded that I need to finish Hannah's blessing page! She's already so special to me (as are you....) that I'm finding it difficult to just "wing it" and make it for her! I want it be very meaningful and special and yet I haven't been able to come up with the "perfect idea" yet!!!

    Actually...now I'm happy it's taken me so long to make as now we can include Charla in our blessing!!! :)


    I haven't forgotten!!! :) It's coming!!!

    Love ya friend!!!

    Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages. What a treasure that blessing book will be for Hannah!

    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages!!! Okay... I have been meaning to get Hannah's page done.... I will work on it ASAP.

    Sorry my friend,
    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a neat idea! I will get to this....my to-do's are piling up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool that people send these to you. they are lovely.

    hey, i have a scanner that doesn't work with my new vista system. do you have an older xp system? if so you can have my old printer, it is about 4 yrs old - a Hewlett Packard.

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great! It's nice when you get cool stuff like that in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not surprising that people would honour you and your Hannah in such a special way!

    have a good day Catherine.

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - those blessings are just soooo beautiful! You have so many wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are wonderful!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - these are amazing! How many pages in total do you have? (I know it's one less than you should have as I haven't completed mine...yet!)
    Have a great weekend,
    Love & prayers,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of those pages are beautiful.

    I don't believe I've posted before, but I have been reading your blog for a while now. So, I guess I'm coming out and saying "hello."

    Chantele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...