Thursday, October 18, 2007

Congratulations!!!

Wahoo!! My cousin Bridget and her hubby Adam welcomed the newest addition to their family on Saturday, October 13th! Oh my, isn't he a cutie? Welcome Keigan!! Can't wait to meet you next month!
Bridget and I are the best of friends even though we've grown up living a distance from one another. I love her to bits and am so thankful to have her in my life! One of the many things that Bridget and I have in common is that out of the 12 cousins on our dads' side, she and I are the only 2 girls. Yes, 10 boys and 2 girls so you have to know that we stuck together like glue!
It looks like her little Molly is following in Mommy's footsteps. Here's a pic of Keigan's welcome home party surrounded by his brothers and sister! They're all great kids and I know that Keigan will be a wonderful addition to an amazing family!! Hey Molly, I'm working desperately at upping the 'girl' count at family functions! Maybe by Christmas next year???

Congratulations Bridge!! Love you lots!

PS: Bridge, You were so good at getting your blessing for Hannah made early. Guess we'll just slide in a pic of Keigan and it will be complete once again.

Now....if I can just talk her into #7 there might be a chance that we'll be on maternity leave together! LOL!!! (Heh....sorry Cuz....had to throw that one in! ;o) Love you LOTS and LOTS!! Hugs and kisses for all!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world Baby Keigan!!

    What a tiny sweetie.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what adorable kids..and such a precious new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you look at all that hair! Love the name Keigan too. So neat!

    Welcome, welcome, welcome little Keigan!

    ps. love the pics of the other children as well :0) Sweet~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie! Welcome to the world little Keigan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keigan is beautiful! I love the family shot too. Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7 is the perfect number?!!

    Keigan is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! He is super cute and his name is very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...