Thursday, December 29, 2005

Nothing from the Ministry Yet

I hope everyone had a Merry, merry Christmas! Mine was wonderful from start to finish! Spending time with family and friends is great and I was happy to do that both here at home and in Windsor.

I'm also looking forward to this weekend as it's booked with lots of fun activites!

Since this blog was originally started to keep family and friends up to date on my adoption journey I figured I'd give you an update...even if there's nothing to update. As of yet, I haven't heard if my file has been approved by the Ontario Government or not but if not yet, then I'm sure it will be soon. While I'm waiting I'm working on the documents I need for my Dossier to go to China.

I'll be sure to let you know when I hear anything!

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy woman always!

    Keeping my fingers crossed that you hear from the Ministry soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...