Saturday, December 03, 2005

Friday Fun!

Yippee...it's Friday! It was a quick week and work was busy (which I prefer) so it's hard to believe Friday has already come and pretty much gone now.

Sharon and I went to the Oshawa Centre and tried not to buy gifts for people who we had already finished shopping for. Did we succeed? Well, not really but we're happy with our purchases. She also bought an awesome gift for her husband which I'll tell you more about later. Don't want to spoil the surprise!

I got home just after 10 and any sane person would think...ahhh...an early night. Me? No. Checked my email, read the blogs that I check on a daily basis (See my blogroll to the right) and then decided it was time for just one game of Bounce Out! I got hooked on this game early in the summer and continue to play it a couple of times a week. Am I getting better? Not really but I still enjoy the challenge of trying to beat my high score. Haven't even come close so not sure what happend the day I got that score. If you enjoy a fun game please give it a try. Let me know how you make out.

Oh yah...and if you find yourself playing it when you should be doing other things, welcome to the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...