Sunday, December 06, 2015

Trimming the Christmas Tree 2015

Hannah and I always look forward to the day when we put up the Christmas tree!  This year was no different and it was a sweet time with my girl! 

First step was to string the beads.  Mommy started the boring way and then Hannah spiced it up!  Love her creativity – even if she does make me nervous as she climbs around!

Adding the angel to the top is always a fun if not silly moment with my overly ticklish little girl who giggles through the process every year.DSC_1878 - Copy

DSC_1870 - Copy

DSC_1875 - Copy

Unfortunately the flash on my camera  is broken so some of the pics are a little dark but it kinda helps with the mood.  Sunday evening we took time to take a few more pictures.IMG_9150

IMG_9158

IMG_9164

DSC_1881

DSC_1884

Our perfect tree for 2015, decorated with love by my amazing 6yo sweetheart!IMG_9134

IMG_9135

Merry Christmas from us with love!  IMG_9137

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree! Great memories being made! I dragged ours into the house last night, ready for decorating tonight (and probably every night this week! It may take us a while!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is great! And I think your little helper is just darling! I spotted Cinderella and Goofy on your tree! How many Disney friends do you have on there? We have Chip and Dale, Peter Pan, Doc McStuffins & Lambie, and Agent P. I can't believe we don't have a Mickey Mouse, but I bet you do! I may have to track down a Mickey for us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas Tree! Enjoy the season!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...