Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Disney 2015 ~ Magic Kingdom, Day 4

(Sunday, Sept 20, 2015)

I’m finally wrapping up our 2015 Disney posts.  Life just got busy when we got home and finding time to blog took a back seat to other things.  I’m hoping to find time to get things caught up now.

Our final day in the parks for Hannah and I was at Magic Kingdom, the perfect place to end or start any Disney trip in our books.  IMG_8974

We left a little later in the morning so had lots of room in the bus which doesn’t happen often. IMG_8970

Hannah used the travel time to draw a picture of Mommy.  I’d recognize me anywhere, wouldn’t you?IMG_8977

Hannah had patiently waited to purchase a new pair of ears this trip and she chose these cute silver sparkle ears.IMG_8979

One of our favourite rides is Seven Dwarfs Mine Train so we enjoyed one final ride on it this trip.  Look at that face! IMG_8999

Hannah waited patiently for our entire trip to meet Elsa and Anna.  Today was the day our of our FP+ reservations and it was time to meet these wonderful ladies.  IMG_9001

IMG_9005

I love this sweet pic of Hannah with Belle.  Hannah played the part of ‘Mrs. Potts’ in Enchanted Tales with Belle and afterward she was able to meet her. IMG_9013

One of the characters we hadn’t met before was humble Gaston.  We stood in the heat for about 45 mins to meet him and then Hannah was outta there when it was her turn!  LOL – After all that time I didn’t want it to go to waste so mommy stood in and Hannah turned into the photographer.  Great job Hannah!IMG_9018

As we made our way to the front of the park on the train Hannah took advantage of this time to catch a quick nap.  I love the ease that Hannah has sleeping when she needs it.IMG_9028

Our final dinner of the trip was with Cinderella and friends at 1900 Park Fare.  It’s one of our favourites.   Mmm strawberry soup!IMG_9041

Hannah visited with Prince CharmingIMG_9030

Lady TremaineIMG_9037

DrizellaIMG_9033

Anastasia andIMG_9039

Cinderella!

IMG_9032

(The flash on my camera had broken by this time so I’m thankful the pictures turned out as well as they did.  Thankfully Canon has agreed to repair the flash and it’s in right now being repaired. )

All too quickly our trip came to an end.  To make leaving easier I had booked what is known as a ‘BounceBack Offer’ which is an offer you can book for your next stay while still staying at a Disney resort.  Hannah and I are booked to return to Disney next September and I was able to secure Free Dining for that stay which is a huge savings and my favourite deal when booking Disney.  Let the countdown begin!

Hannah bought this cute set of Princesses with the money she had saved for Disney.  They entertained her the whole flight home.  Mommy in turn napped. Smile IMG_9051

I know it’s taken a while to finish up all of these posts.  Thank you for following along and the great comments and questions you’ve shared.

Keep checking in as there is more Disney fun to come sooner than later!! Winking smile

4 comments:

  1. I love your Disney trips! That picture Hannah drew of you is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture she drew of you! It looks like she's having the most fun ever on SDMT! Thanks for sharing your Disney memories on a chilly day like today! It makes me wish we were all in Orlando! I can't wait to follow along on your next fun adventure to Disney. As always, they make me smile! Looks like a great trip! We are hoping to sneak a day in at Disney sometime this summer but we will definitely go back in October for Fall Break again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! First off, I LOVE the sunny, blue skies! What a great way to start your day! And how cute is Hannah's drawing of you? Then 'strawberry soup!', how cool!!!! I really the photo of you with Gaston - we saw a show with him and Belle at HS. REALLY good! Once again, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of your photos! Soon you will be there AGAIN! Lucky girls!!! TPR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind on reading blogs! Trying to catch up! I always love reading about your Disney adventures! What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...