Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Please Vote for Hannah!!!

It's no secret that Hannah and I are huge Disney fans!  After our trip in 2014 I entered this picture in a photo contest with a website (allears.net) that I use often when booking Disney trips for us and others.

Last January they chose Hannah's picture to feature in their weekly newsletter!

This is where you come in.  If you have a moment, can you please go here and vote for 'January 27, 2015 "A Mulan Moment".

You don't have to sign up for anything and it will only take a minute.  Voting closes January 3, 2016.

Thanks for doing this!!

15 comments:

  1. I voted! And I truly do believe it was the CUTEST of all the photos submitted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I'm not clear what you and hannah receive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I don't think there is a prize. Possibly just the cover picture for the 2015 archives. It's just fun to see what happens.

      Delete
  3. I voted for you and then took a look at the other entries. I definitely made the right choice--your image is pure and sweet and captures a real moment that will last a lifetime in the heart of a beautiful little girl. There were a few that I don't think should have been entered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for the very best photo... no other one even came close to the magic in
    the photo of Hannah and Mulan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted. It is the most adorable and precious photo. Such a beautiful moment captured with Hannah and Mulan. Magical! Best wishes to you and Hannah. Hannah deserves to win. Do you know if we can vote more than once?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted! It's easily the best photo; such a touching expression in Hannah's eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Allears and definitely use them when planning for WDW trips :) Especially their menus for our Decmember 2015 vacation :) I was so happy to get to vote for cutie Hannah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo! Sorry saw it too late to vote, hope she won.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...