Thursday, September 22, 2011

And She Shocks Me Again!!

After my pitiful less than stellar experience playing Bingo with Wela (M3’s sweet Mama) a few years ago, I’m sure it’s of no surprise to you that Bingo markers are not a staple in our home. Smile

While shopping at the dollar store earlier this week Hannah chose a couple of bingo markers as I had seen this idea on Pinterest (again!) and wanted to try it out.  To say I was SHOCKED by how well she coloured the dots is an understatement!!  I have noticed lately that her colouring is more picture focused. Meaning she’ll colour over the picture with no regards to the lines which is totally understandable, but still she makes a concentrated effort to colour a picture as opposed to just making lines or circles on the page.  That in itself impressed me but what I saw last night had me gazing at her in awe and praising her skills!

IMG_2336

9 comments:

  1. We LOVE bingo dabbers in our house. We use them for the letters as you do and for other fun crafts. Way to go, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A is for Awesome.
    I am so impressed. You are such a cool mummy with all these neat little tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! A is for awesome is right!!! Jenny watched the video with me and said I want that! :) Must go obtain a bingo dabber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link!

    I am so glad that this activity worked so well for you guys. Sweet Pea is 4 years old now and _still_ loves doing the Do-A-Dot pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way she says the letter while stamping, thus reinforcing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to try this. Thanks for sharing cause I am going to get us some dabbers and give it a whirl!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you posted on this, I hadn't seen it but I have been looking for ideas for my magnetic pom poms and this will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the dot dabbers, but Z is NO where as neat as Miss H. :-)

    So much fun. She's as smart as she is cute!!!

    I've spent hours on the Tot School site. I just know know when to begin. Right now we are just playing, lots of playing. I'm amazed how much he is learning and changes every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A is for amazing! WOw. What a smartie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...